A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ping Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ping Chu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ping S. Chu practice?
Dr. Ping Chu practices Internal Medicine near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Webster Internists.