Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ping Chu
Dr. Ping Chu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chu is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ping Chu has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ping Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Advitya Malhotra
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia
Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Gabriel Lee
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Webster, TX 0 mi11