A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Hou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John J. Pershing Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ping Hou MD, MS, and PHD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ping Hou practice?
- Dr. Ping Hou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ping Hou practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.