Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ping Li
Dr. Ping Li, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Riverdale, MD and Potomac, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Li is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, Washington DC VA Medical Center and Doctor's Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ping Li has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Ping Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Todd Gleeson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi16
Dr. Pamela Karasik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Dalia Mobarek
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi18