A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ping Lu, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Sichuan University, Chengdu.
Dr. Lu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ping Lu MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ping Lu practice?
- Dr. Ping Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ping Lu practices Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Latham, NY.
See Albany Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Albany Pathologists.