A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ping Ngi Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ping N. Tan practice?
- Dr. Ping Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ping Tan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hamilton, TX.
See Hamilton Family Physicians, Hamilton Primary Care Doctors, and Hamilton Internists.