A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ping Ngi Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ping N. Tan practice?
- Dr. Ping Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ping Tan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hamilton, TX.
See Hamilton Family Physicians, Hamilton Primary Care Doctors, and Hamilton Internists.