A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ping Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ping Zhou, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Zhou has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ping Zhou MD and PHD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ping Zhou practice?
- Dr. Ping Zhou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ping Zhou practices Radiation Oncology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Londonderry, NH.
See Manchester Radiologists.