A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pingfeng Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pingfeng Du, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pingfeng Du, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Du has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pingfeng Du MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pingfeng Du practice?
- Dr. Pingfeng Du has 1 office location.
Dr. Pingfeng Du practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Cardiologists.