Dr. Pingfeng Du MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2014
Excellent bedside manner
Dr. Du and his staff truly care about their patients. In a society where 10 minute doctor appointments are the norm, it is refreshing to actually be able to spend quality time with the physician. Highly recommend.

August 14th, 2014
Great Cardiologist
He is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have met. He leaves no stone unturned in getting an accurate diagnosis. I would not go to anyone else and I can't recommend him highly enough.

July 1st, 2014
Patient
After 2 open heart surgeries before my 56th B Day, I've seen more than a few cardiologists. Unlike many of his peers, Dr. Du is attentive, a good listener, compassionate & the most thorough, persistent diagnostician I've met. I would highly recommend him to family & friends

August 1st, 2013
Excellant physician
Knowledgeable and compassionate. I have received optimum care from Dr. Du. I am qualified to evaluate as I am a physician.

September 1st, 2009
Unwillingness to test further - misdiagnosis
Dr. Du diagnosed me with congestive heart failure after 1 Echocardiogram performed by a technician. I was a young man and active in endurance events. He claimed my ejection fraction was below 50% and was unwilling to perform any further tests at the time in spite of lack of corroborating evidence. He agreed to perform further testing after 3 months of me taking beta blockers and ace inhibitors. Instead, I went for a second opinion, was seen 4 times, received a 3D echocardiogram, a stress test and checkup. Conclusion was my heart's ejection fraction was approximately 75% and healthly. Both records were sent to Department of Consumer Affairs. It was investigated but no action was taken. If I was 50 or 60 years old at the time, I'd probably be taking beta blockers and ace inhibitors right now thinking I was slowing dying and Dr. Du would have a patient for the rest of his career.