Pink L Folmar MD Patient Reviews

October 13th, 2015
Dont bother with this guy
This doctor is very rude and not nice. He insulted staff for being fat and also myself. He looks at you with like he don't care what your talking about. This doctor made me very uncomfortable and and seems like he don't care he should retire. I will not visit him again.

August 22nd, 2013
Excellent
I presented to Dr. Folmar earlier this year with severe pain to lower right leg. Having suffered a pulmonary embolism (PE) a few years earlier I recognized that this could be deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and needed to get it checked immediately. Dr. Folmar initially carried out two physical tests that indicated no DVT, which allayed my fears. However, he insisted on carrying out a third blood test to be absolutely sure. The results demonstrated that I had very severe clotting, and I was at high risk of having another PE. Shortly after being admitted to the hospital, I suffered a PE. Dr. Folmar's insistence on doing that extra test could have ultimately saved my life. He is a thorough, attentive, and very engaging doctor that places patient care, safety, and well being above everything else. He is a wonderful doctor and I thoroughly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Folmar!