A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinkas Lebovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pinkas Lebovits, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovits graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Lebovits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pinkas E. Lebovits practice?
Dr. Pinkas Lebovits practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.