A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinkas Lebovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pinkas Lebovits, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovits graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Lebovits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pinkas E. Lebovits practice?
- Dr. Pinkas Lebovits has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pinkas Lebovits practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.