Dr. Pinkas Lebovits Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pinkas Lebovits?

January 30th, 2015

Be prepared to see a PA, not the doctor

I've known Dr. Lebovits for many years. He used to be professional and attentive to his patients. NOT ANY MORE! I recently had an appointment with him, he didn't spend more than 1 min. with me. I was seen by the PA, who mis-diagnozed my skin condition and prescribed the wrong medication. My impression is that currently he's not interested in treating insurance-covered patients, only in providing cosmetic procedures for cash. I will not be seeing him again.

May 26th, 2013

BEZNADZIEJNY LEKARZ!!!!!!!!! OMIJAJCIE JEGO!!!!

Straszny lekarz.W 2012 roku poszla do niego ,bo wieku 30 lat dostalam ponownie tradzik( jeszcze gorszy niz w wieku nastu lat). Lekarz ten nie ogladajac mojej twarzy z bliska ,juz z daleka , w drzwiach oznajmil mi, ze te pryszcze ktore mam to jest alergia na chemikalia.Dla pewnosci pytalam sie 2 razy czy to na pewno nie tradzik. Nie, nie na 100% nie tradzik . Wypisal mi na te zmiany masc sterydowa.Spedzil ze mna najwyzej 2 min po czym zaplacilam ok 140 $ (bo nie mam ubezp).Oczywiscie poszlam do innego dermatol ktory zdjagnozowal te pyszcze jako typowy tradzik i wypisal wlasciwe lekarstwa. Dr.Lebivitz to najgorszy lekarz jakiego spotkalam ,ktory na pewno nie pomoze Tobie a moze zaszkodzic. Szkoda czasu i pieniedzy.

May 9th, 2013

Ms.

excellent doctor, highly recommend

April 24th, 2013

I saw this doctor a few days ago and I will never go again. He spent literally 3 minutes with me, barely looked at my skin (no joke), and ordered a totally unrelated procedure I had not asked for (at all) - they did not give me time to consent they were already performing it! I received no clear explanation about the treatment - just "buy our products and use them' (of course!) Very frustrating, and I strongly encourage any one reading this review to go somewhere else.

August 16th, 2012

this doctor spended five minutes with me in the office and did not observe the part of my body i had complained about. He just gave me plenty of allergy medications to cover up the symtoms and misdiagnosed me completely. I think that he is all about the money and does not spend enough time to examine the patient or even care about a patient at all.

November 18th, 2009

Excellent Medical Professional!

Hands down the best dermatologist I have ever encountered!STRONGLY recommen him!

September 7th, 2017