A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinky Alegarbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pinky Alegarbes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alegarbes graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation.
Dr. Alegarbes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alegarbes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pinky M. Alegarbes practice?
Dr. Pinky Alegarbes practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fresno Internists.