Dr. Pinky Tiwari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Tiwari was my husband's Dr beginning in 1992. After he passed away, I needed a Neurologist, so my first thought was Dr Tiwari. Why keep looking when you already know the best? She is one in a million! She never rushes a patient, explains her opinion of the diagnosis. Her concern about her patients is genuine!

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Tiwari has always been very compassionate, listening intently to her patient's concerns. She is a wonderful physician with only the highest accolades for her medical knowledge and treatment.

September 12th, 2016
awesome, personable, effective communication. Clear concise and understandable. answered my questions. Treated me as a human not a "patient" . Never felt rushed.

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Tiwari was very professional and respectful of my concerns and my time.

August 25th, 2014
No complaints
Dr. Tiwari is a caring,professional & well informed doctor. She has been my doctor since 2010. She takes time to explain what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a neurologist.

July 1st, 2014
Dr. Tiwari was brought into my care plan during a catastrophic illness. Her bedside manner was professional and compassionate. After I was released and was seeing her in office, I admired the fact she does not overbook. The time she has allotted for your appointment is yours and her attention is on YOU! I was late once due to inclement weather and traffic and when I called to let the office know I was running late, I was offered the option to re-book or wait until after she saw those patients that arrived on time. I opted to wait and was seen at noon (which means I was on HER time). That's a well run office in my option! She has a very gentle way about her, even when she's performing an EMG!! I highly recommend Dr. Tiwari.

June 1st, 2013
Top Doc!
My rheumatologist asked Dr Tiwari to work me in as a personal favor to her. Since the first day, when her office was flooded & she still saw me in a temporary office, she has provided thoughtful and attentive care to my needs. Dr Tiwari has been thorough , yet conservative in her approach with me. I like how she talks to me and communicates my care with my other doctors. I highly recommend Dr Tiwari!

May 13th, 2013
Unhappy with conventional healthcare
To describe the experience can be done so quite easily; uncompassionate, lacking in thoroughness, and brief. I am surprised at the presentation of her practice; it's as though all the years spent studying are merely making a grade, in order to generate an income off unwitting people. She was unable to truly explain the nature of illness, or provide any feedback in relation to alternative treatments - it seems they're all in it to operate (no holistic health knowledge). When probed about her motivation, she was lacking passion and enthusiasm, and it seems as though her heart is asleep - not in the work. Her staff was pretty dismal. The attendant nurse was polite, but the receptionist was rude and stale. Irritated with questions, and seemed to be prejudice in some ways. I would say seek out more wholesome, caring professionals. Not business folks. Good luck.

May 4th, 2013
Bad Experience
Her receptionist refused to let me speak with the nurse. Then she hung up on me when I was trying to respond to the three issues I needed to address. Her nurse would whisper to me even though I told her I was deaf. There were promised return phone calls that were never received etc. etc. Very unprofessional and flat rude behavior. I believe you need to discuss any negative issues before leaving a negative review. Yet Dr. Tiwari didn't have the strength of character to face me. Doesn't have the good sense that God would give a goose. I would give her zero stars if I could.

April 29th, 2013
If I could have given "0" stars I would have!!!
This women has got to be the most unsympathetic doctor I have ever met, very cold and rude and shows no compassion and even when she made a mistake with some papers she would not fix it and basically told me if I didn't like it then I could find another doctor. Find another doctor!!