Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad
Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Prasad is affiliated with St John's Hospital, Oakwood Hospital and Annapolis Hospital Westland Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Sanjay Bangarulingam
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Springfield, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Roger Traycoff
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi43
Dr. Jeffrey Lehman
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi12