A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Prasad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Center-Oakwood Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pinnamaneni Ramakrishna Prasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pinnamaneni R. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pinnamaneni Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chatham, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Nephrologists.