A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pintu Amratlal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amratlal
Education & Awards
Dr. Amratlal graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Amratlal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pintu Amratlal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pintu Amratlal practice?
- Dr. Pintu Amratlal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pintu Amratlal practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.