A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Biegun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Biegun is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biegun graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Biegun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Aleksander Biegun MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piotr A. Biegun practice?
- Dr. Piotr Biegun has 5 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Biegun practices Internal Medicine near Cohoes, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Cohoes Internists.