A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Dumicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Dumicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Dumicz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumicz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dumicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Dumicz MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Piotr Dumicz practice?
- Dr. Piotr Dumicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Dumicz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons.