A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Gorecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Gorecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Gorecki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorecki graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Jerzy Gorecki MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Piotr J. Gorecki practice?
- Dr. Piotr Gorecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Gorecki practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.