A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Gorecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Gorecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorecki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorecki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Gorecki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorecki graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Gorecki MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Piotr Gorecki practice?
- Dr. Piotr Gorecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Gorecki practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.