A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Grojec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Grojec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grojec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Grojec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctors Comm Hosp, Lanham, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Leszek Grojec MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piotr L. Grojec practice?
- Dr. Piotr Grojec has 1 office location.
Dr. Piotr Grojec practices Internal Medicine near District Heights, MD.
See District Heights Internists.