A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Huskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Huskowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Huskowski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huskowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Huskowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huskowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Piotr Huskowski practice?
Dr. Piotr Huskowski practices Gastroenterology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Gastroenterologists.