Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
Great Service all around
Referred with high recommendation

November 9th, 2013
As good an Internist that you can find.
Dr. Kulikowski was recommended to my wife by her Pulmonologist. We were not totally happy with our present Internist so we both went to see Dr. K.. Dr. Kulikowski listens very well, but out of all the things that are important in medicine, he gives very accurate diagnosis! Lets face it, that is what really counts. All these rating catagories to the right don't mean jack to me except the actual medicine. When I first saw him I'd mentioned about a 10 question quiz that I took on testosterone and had scored 9 out of 10 for low T.. The other Dr. I had checked my testosterone and it came back 230 ng/d liter, which is low but no treatment. Dr. K. had it checked and by now it was 81 ng/d liter and immediately started me on testosterone replacement therapy. It was like being reborn almost! I've been hypertensive since the 70's and never had a sleep study until Dr. K.. Dr. Harris did study on me for sleep apnea in 2010 per Dr. K. and told me my apnea was so bad he was suprized I was still alive. My wife has multiple health problems from conjestive heart failure to very bad arthritis from head to toe and has done a superior job in treating her. We can't speak highly enough of Dr. Kulikowski.

October 22nd, 2012
Excellent Internist. Very caring and well worth waiting for since he listens and helps with all issues of the patient.

January 15th, 2012
An Individualized and Caring Approach
Dr. Kulikowski has a concerned and caring manner for each and every patient that he encounters in his office. He is thorough when asking about previous and/or current symptoms and when checking up on prior medical problems. I believe that the "wait time" is perhaps a bit longer in his office due to the individualized time that he spends with his patients. I, for one, do not mind spending a few extra minutes in the waiting/exam room because I know that Dr. Kulikowski will spend the same quality "patient-doctor" time with me; listening, questioning, taking notes, and coming up with the best individualized solution for ME. Dr. Kulikowski is what I call an "all-around" doctor, meaning he looks at your internal, mental, and emotional health. At one point he was worried that my husband would feel out of the loop about one of my diagnoses, so he invited my husband to my next appointment. Due to this type of caring nature and involvement, I recommend Dr. K to my family and friends all of the time!

January 9th, 2012
Dr. Kulikowski is SO clinically and medically accurate and thorouh
I am 56 and have a complicated medical and psychiatric history. Dr. Kulikowski has covered every base in insuring proper care. I trust him so much that i want my aged mother to go to him. I also ask for HIS referrals for specialists, as 'quality' attracts 'quality'. He is excellent.

February 5th, 2011
Since growing up under Communists regime some things he will never be able to grasp as someone growing up in St.Louis,That's all folks! Yes if the person grew up with similiar expiences in Poland!

August 14th, 2009
Best doctor we've had...
He's the primary care physician for both me and my wife. We love him. He correctly diagnosed a kidney problem I had been suffering from for years other doctors had missed. We've been with him ever since. If I could give him more stars, I would!

November 24th, 2008
He's a very thorough doctor.