A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Lazowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Lazowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Lazowski, MD is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Lazowski MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Piotr Lazowski practice?
- Dr. Piotr Lazowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Piotr Lazowski practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Nephrologists.