A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Sobieszczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Sobieszczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobieszczyk
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sobieszczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Sobieszczyk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobieszczyk graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sobieszczyk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr S Sobieszczyk MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Piotr S. Sobieszczyk practice?
- Dr. Piotr Sobieszczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Piotr Sobieszczyk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.