A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Stola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piotr Stola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Stola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stola graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Stola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Stola MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piotr Stola practice?
- Dr. Piotr Stola has 1 office location.
Dr. Piotr Stola practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Pulmonologists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Sleep Medicine Doctors.