A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaczewski graduated from Poznan University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty I, Poznan, Poland.
Dr. Tabaczewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski practice?
- Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piotr Tabaczewski practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM.
See Spokane Internists.