Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Piper Lillard
Dr. Piper Lillard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Putnam, CT, with another office in Bolton, CT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lillard is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital, Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health and Bolton Family & Sports Medicine. Dr. Lillard has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Piper Lillard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine