inactive

Pippa C Abston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2016
bad experience
It is was bad experience That Dr.Abston is a doctor for my son who is 13 months old. From my experience she is never qualify to be in this position . My son has a fever , his temperature was almost 103 F. he was very sick .I never sleep until morning ..I called UAB pediatric to ask for an appointment ,I asked if it is possible to schedule appointment as early as possible ..but I could not get appointment before 11:00 AM ..I have no choice so I confirmed the appointment.Dr Abston called me a few minutes later and told me "WE NEVER TREAT FEVER ....IT IS NOT DANGEROUS EVEN 106!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ,Im not sure if she was drunk!!!! Also ,she told me you can go to the emergency !!!!!or wait till 3:30 PM!!!! She cancel my appointment ...I Don't know if she is really concern about patients!!!! I just want to share this ,not because of I have any thing against Dr.Abston ...My goal is just to help others to avoid wrong choice... My advice to all: DON'T SELECT DR.ABSTON .

April 8th, 2015
Dr Abston is always happy when she walks into the room! She is breastfeeding friendly, intact friendly and knowledgeable, and natural parenting friendly! I can tell she really loves her job and devotes a lot of time to keeping up with the new information that may be out there. She is open minded about everything and truly has the best interest of children at heart. We love Dr Abston!