A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutthiwan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sutthiwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutthiwan graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Sutthiwan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan practice?
- Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Piraon Sutthiwan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehall, WI and Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Cardiologists.