A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piro Rjepaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piro Rjepaj is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rjepaj
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rjepaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piro Rjepaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rjepaj graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Rjepaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piro Rjepaj MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Piro Rjepaj practice?
- Dr. Piro Rjepaj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Piro Rjepaj practices Psychiatry near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Lubbock, TX.
See Hershey Psychiatrists.