A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eghtesady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eghtesady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eghtesady graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eghtesady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- University Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practice?
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady has 1 office location.
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.