A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eghtesady graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eghtesady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practice?
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.