A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eghtesady
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Eghtesady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eghtesady graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eghtesady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- University Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practice?
- Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady has 1 office location.
Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.