A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pirooz Mofrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirooz Mofrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mofrad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pirooz Mofrad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mofrad graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mofrad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirooz Saboortinat Mofrad MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pirooz S. Mofrad practice?
- Dr. Pirooz Mofrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Pirooz Mofrad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.