Learn more about Dr. Pirooz Mofrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirooz Mofrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mofrad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mofrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pirooz Mofrad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mofrad graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mofrad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirooz Saboortinat Mofrad MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pirooz S. Mofrad practice?
- Dr. Pirooz Mofrad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pirooz Mofrad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.