A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pirouz Parang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pirouz Parang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parang
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Parang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pirouz Parang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pirouz Parang practice?
- Dr. Pirouz Parang has 11 office locations.
Dr. Pirouz Parang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Bordentown, NJ.
See Pennington Internists and Pennington Cardiologists.