A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pisan Unchalipongse is Good. Dr. Unchalipongse has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pisan Unchalipongse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Unchalipongse graduated from Chiang Mai University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Unchalipongse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unchalipongse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pisan Unchalipongse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pisan U. Unchalipongse practice?
Dr. Pisan Unchalipongse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.