A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanapanichkich graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Ratanapanichkich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich practice?
- Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Nephrologists.