A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pittman Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pittman Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pittman Moore practice?
Dr. Pittman Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.