Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pius Chikezie
Dr. Pius Chikezie, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Millstone Township, NJ, with other offices in Toms River, NJ and Jersey City, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chikezie is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, Christ Hospital and East Orange General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pius Chikezie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pius Chikezie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millstone Township, NJ.
Dr. Philip Bonaparte
Millstone Township, NJ 2.29 mi21
Dr. Shameen Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Millstone Township, NJ 2.48 mi8
Dr. Guli Khan
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Millstone Township, NJ 2.48 mi36