A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pius Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pius Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pius Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pius Jin Kim MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pius J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Pius Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pius Kim practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Downey, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.