2.5

Test Results not shared with family show details Test Results not shared with family
by Karen P. on May 23rd, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kim is only at St. Jude's, not his office. Although my husband suffered a massive stroke, this doctor was only concerned about a G tube and transferring him out of the hospital. After 3 weeks in the hospital, Dr. Kim never discussed his CAT scan, MRI, or blood test results. Why don't I have the right to know my husband's testing results that reflect his long-term prognosis?

Great experience show details Great experience
by David C. on Aug 10th, 2013

I personally had a great experience with Dr. Pius Kim. He was very knowledgeable and spent the time to explain things to me. Although he is very young looking he seemed very experienced. I am not very fond of hospitals but my overall experience was pleasant.

Dr. Pius Kim- the most inexperienced doctor! show details Dr. Pius Kim- the most inexperienced doctor!
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Pius kim tried to double bill my insurance! VERY SHADY and DISHONEST doctor!!! Not only does he look feminine but looks 15 years old!!! Not sure how he graduated from medical school!!! WORST DOCTOR EVER from the Fullerton and LA area!!! Warning!

john m. show details john m.
Jul 23rd, 2011

excellent doctor. very knowledgeable and spent the time to explain everything.

terrible doctor show details terrible doctor
Feb 27th, 2011

inexperienced young doctor w/ no brain!

sketchy doctor show details sketchy doctor
by Paul & Laren on Sep 1st, 2010

young, unexperienced, & dishonest abuser of the healthcare system!

Aug 12th, 2010

Terrible with patient. Incorrect diagnosis.

My experience show details My experience
May 23rd, 2009

My visit with Dr.Kim was excellent. I experienced great patience and thoroughness from him. His professionalism was outstanding.