Dr. Pius Kurian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Patient
I like Dr Kurian, he takes time with his patients and he shows you your test results on the computer, he just does not tell you. He makes you very comfortable when speaking with him and he is very informative about what is going on with you medically. Very nice physician and I would highly recommend him.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. KURIAN is the best Dr.I have ever had. He cares so much for his patients, and never takes anything for granted. He is a friend and a Doctor. God blessed me with this Doctor.

September 21st, 2015
Dr Kurian is both a friend and Doctor, he really cares about his patients..One of the Best in Ohio.

October 2nd, 2012
great doctor
he is so personable very easy to understand really cares about the patient he is the best doctor i have ever seen

February 2nd, 2009
I came to know Dr. Kurian and his associates approximately 6 years ago when it became necessary for my mother to start dialysis. During that 6 year period, I have witnessed nothing but the best care from this group of physicians and staff. The care they have provided to my mother is unbelievable. She has been able to enjoy numerous years of extended life as a result of the care they have provided. I have never witnessed such an interest that they have taken in treating my mother and assuring that her needs were met. It's because of the professional knowledge they exhibit that we have been able to enjoy another day with my mom. I will never be able to express enough thanks for all that they have done. Thanks for the care you have provided and for the interest you have shown.

November 24th, 2008
the wounderful doctor.inteligent smart an amazing doctor .