A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pixie Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pixie Plummer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pixie Plummer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Plummer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plummer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pixie J. Plummer practice?
Dr. Pixie Plummer practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Pediatricians, and Springfield Neurologists.