A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukhu graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Sukhu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu practice?
- Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Piyanetr Sukhu practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.