A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Agarwal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Agarwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush K Agarwal MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Piyush K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Piyush Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Piyush Agarwal practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Bethesda, MD.
See Detroit Urologists.