A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Buch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Buch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush C Buch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Piyush C. Buch practice?
- Dr. Piyush Buch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piyush Buch practices Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists.