A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Buch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Buch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush C Buch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Piyush C. Buch practice?
- Dr. Piyush Buch has 1 office location.
Dr. Piyush Buch practices Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists.