A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Jogani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Jogani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jogani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jogani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Jogani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jogani graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jogani has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush K Jogani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Piyush K. Jogani practice?
- Dr. Piyush Jogani has 1 office location.
Dr. Piyush Jogani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Gastroenterologists.