A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastroenterology Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Piyush Kumar practice?
- Dr. Piyush Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Piyush Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Gastroenterologists.