A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush Raojibhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Piyush R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Piyush Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piyush Patel practices Internal Medicine near Centreville, VA.
See Centreville Internists.