Terrible Administration show details Terrible Administration
by Steve Moghaddam on Jul 15th, 2013

It is unfortunate that my wife & I have been his patient over 10 years now,but lately he has no control over his administration , he has the office and clinic but anytime we call there are 3 ladies there that have no idea what is going on there, they just say that they can arrange an appointment with The Nurse Practitioner, my wife had a blood test one month ago, we have called them for appointment to get the result, 4 times, they have asked for our phone number each time hehe. To me it seems that he is not interested to see patients anymore, what about the blood exam? should we be in the mercy of 3 ignorant receptionists?

Attentive Doctor show details Attentive Doctor
Nov 26th, 2012

Conveniently located in Centreville.Appointments are always on schedule.Dr. Patel is attentive, gives proper advice/treatment and has properly diagnosed me based on my symptoms.

Love my doctor. show details Love my doctor.
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Patel is and his staff are very pleasant. I am very happy with the treatment they provide me whenever I have appointments.

Dipak Bhavsar show details Dipak Bhavsar
Dec 14th, 2011

A very good and understanding doctor. Calm and gives good recommendations. I would recommend him without a second thought.