A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Lohiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Lohiya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohiya graduated from Dr. D Y Patil Med Coll, Mumbai Univ, New Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Lohiya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush Suresh Lohiya MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Piyush S. Lohiya practice?
- Dr. Piyush Lohiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Piyush Lohiya practices Nephrology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Desoto Nephrologists.