A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piyush Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piyush Vyas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piyush Vyas, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Vyas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piyush I Vyas MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Piyush I. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Piyush Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Piyush Vyas practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Radiologists.