Dr. Placido Morano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Placido Morano?

March 2nd, 2017

Stay Away!

Do to insurance changes I was forced to switch doctors. I am a 27 year old Lupus patient that has been diagnosed and treated for the last 10 years. I do NOT recommend Dr. Morano. He was rude, condescending and downright mean. Do not waste your time. There are plenty of other lovely rheumatologist in NYC.

February 15th, 2017

Best experience with a dr.

I've been sick for years. He was the first dr to take me seriously. Anyone on the long slog toward diagnosis will know how wonderful that was. I have never had a more thorough exam done or a more thorough history taken.. He spent an hour with me more than once trying to narrow the autoimmune disease down. He remembered me, well enough to recognize when I struggled cognitively. It's been a few years and I have more data points to give him when I finally get back. I have confidence that if anyone can figure out what this is he will. I would recommend him to anyone who has struggled with unexplained pain and sickness for a few years. A year after seeing him I was diagnosed with severe GP. Requiring a peg-j tube for feeding. The absurd odds of my having that condition 20 years early are astronomical on their own. Statistically in NYC there are only 447-1000 people living with it that require a feeding. tube. Autoimmune is a cause of the disorder. I was one of the patients that showed negative for rheumatoid factor. Later X-rays found arthritis. I was a hard case and he believed in me. I may never get a name for what is wrong but I will at least continue to have a dr that tries his best to do right by me. The wait times tended toward long but it was always worth it.

March 14th, 2016

The good doctor

I became a patient for over a year. He has been able to bring my gout under control and I ma very please with his manner.

January 6th, 2016

I've been his patient since 07, his is caring, kind, patient. He listens to you and discuses your issues and options. I wish all doctors could be like this.

June 4th, 2014

I have seen dr Morano on several occasions he has been polite professional . My last few visits I have found him To be rushed and i non attentive to my concerns .

March 25th, 2014

Great rheumatologist!

Dr Morano was very knowledgeable about my medical issue. He listened attentively to all of my complaints and was very helpful in helping me find some help with my medical issue. Highly recommend !

September 20th, 2017